Watch this frog grow and grow and grow! This 8 cm (3 in) frog will grow up to a huge 23cm (9 in). The Ginormous Grow Frog grows in all directions so be prepared to have a big bucket or or tub to grow it in. You can always let it dry and it will shrink back down over time. Use it again and again! It's amazing to see how much it changes change daily! This a great way to teach measurement, charting, predicting, and many other science principles. For more growing creatures check out our Giant Growing Shark and Giant Growing Crocodile!
Comes in 4 assorted colors. See below for Product Faq:
What you'll get:
- One Ginormous Grow Frog in a random color.
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Learn all about measurement and charting with this fun interactive science activity.
- Tons of science; Count, compare, classify, observe and measure while predicting and making educated guesses about the growth rate of the frog.
- Learn all about polymers. Growing animals and other growing toys are made up of two polymers. One is poly (vinyl acetate) which keeps the original proportions and shape of the animal or toy, and the other polymer is polyacrylamide which is the super absorbent polymer. Growing toys have many connections to math and science, including graphing, drawing conclusions, and measurement using linear, mass and volume.
Grow Frog Faq:
- Takes about 1-2 weeks to reach its full size.
- It will shed some material as it grows.
- It will take approximately 3-4 weeks to dry out and go back to its original size once you remove it from the water.
- Warm water works best but cool water will work fine too. Make sure the water is NOT TOO HOT or it will break into pieces.