If you like to build things with your hands, here is a kit you will love. Enviro-Battery uses natural materials like mud, lemons, and water to power a light bulb, sound buzzer, a watch, and activate a music chip. Amazing, environmentally friendly science kit that includes detailed instructions so you can create many unusual batteries with fruit juices, vegetables, coins, utensils, and more!
What you'll get:
- 4 Zinc plates (silver gray)
- 4 Copper plates (brownish)
- 4 Connection wires
- 2 Plastic cups
- 1 Paper cup
- 2 Specially designed bottle screw caps
- 1 Light tower with LED lamp
- 1 Sound chip
- 1 LCD watch moment with protective cover
- 1 Set of transparent adhesive tapes
- 1 Set experiment instruction guide with experiments record sheet and fun facts
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Learn how natural materials such as lemon or even mud can produce electricity to power the various included items.
- Learn the science behind the power!