Watch your own fantastic hovercraft skim smoothly across the floor supported on it's cushion of air. Learn the science facts behind the hovercraft. It's a fun science project which supports the school curriculum, and it's an ideal science-fair kit too!
What you'll get:
- battery case with switch and wires
- battery case cover
- 2 fixing bars
- duct template
- arch template
- motor cover
- motor support, motor with wires
- base board
- plastic skirt
- 2 terminal caps
- double-sided adhesive tape
- adhesive tab
- detailed instructions
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Teaches kids about hover-craft technology.
- Learn about the relationship between friction, air cushions and volume.
Discuss interesting questions such as:
- How does a hovercraft work?
- How does the flow of air reduce friction of the hovercraft in motion?
- Is the volume of air in a balloon powered hovercraft important for how long it can hover?
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.