TRY THIS AT HOME!
More than 30 AMAZING MYTHS TO BUST!
The Mythbusters Science Fair Book will make science fun while doing awesome experiments! This kid-friendly and age appropriate, is packed with experiments kids can do at home for fun or school, based on the popular MythBusters TV show on the Discovery Channel. If you follow the procedures, you can see if your results match those of the MythBusters team. Full-color photographs throughout will help illustrate the easy step-by-step instructions. Just follow the book's simple instructions and you'll BUST or CONFIRM urban science legends such as:
- Can cola dissolve a tooth?
- Does running in the rain keep you dryer than walking?
- Wil burning wood in a fireplace cool your house instead of heating it?
- Does talking to your plants help them grow?
- Are yawns really contagious?
- AND MUCH MORE!
What you'll get:
- 128 page full-color paperback book
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Make science fun with this amazing book.
- This book is packed with fun experiments to do for school and at home based on the popular Mythbusters TV show from the Discovery Channel.
- Learn with hands on demos about the science principles of optical illusions, reflection, rotational transformation, inertia, center of gravity and more!
- About the author: SAMANTHA MARGLES teaches life science at an independent school in Manhattan. In addition to eight years of teaching, she has three years of editorial experience and has held numerous environmental education and resource management positions at national parks across the country. She lives in Brooklyn, where she spends as much time as possible in green spaces.