Astonish yourself with optical illusions and amazing visual phenomena as you explore the science of human perception in this fascinating kit. This kit is all about the science of light, optics and visual perception. Conduct over 35 incredible science experiments, guided by the 48-page, full-color experiment book. Read on to see some of the incredible science experiments you can conduct with this kit...
- Experiment with light and the color spectrum by building a color wheel, a fiber optic peacock, and diffraction glasses.
- Learn how the eye and a camera are similar and how they are different. Build a camera obscura and pinhole glasses.
- Investigate lenses and light refraction.
- Experiment with spatial vision and depth perception with 3D glasses and an Ames room model.
- Find your blind spot and watch things disappear.
- View stunning optical illusions involving shapes, color, depth, and scale.
- Make a curved line look straight.
- Turn cardboard transparent.
- See the world shrink.
- Make white by mixing red, green, and blue, and see colors in black and white.
- See firsthand how your eye and brain work together to perceive color, light, depth, perspective, size, shape, and motion.
What you'll get:
- Optical Science & Art Kit with over 35 Experiments.
- 48 Page Full Color Experiment Guide.
- Ages 8 and up.
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Learn all about the science of light & color, reflection and refraction, optical fiber, camera obscura, apertures and lenses, the human eye, focus, the blind spot, seeing color, additive color mixing, afterimages, depth size and distance, 3D perception, optical illusions, perpective, examples in art and more!
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.