Stretch the Space Phone up to 10 feet and listen into the cones to hear wild and wacky sounds! The cones amplify the sounds and vibrations of the stretched coil spring creating the funny and wacky sounds. Learn all about the principles of sound as you have fun with this hands-on sound science experiment.
Dr. Toy's 100 Best Children's Products Winner
What you'll get:
- 1 Space Phone.
- Instructions and Explanations.
- Study Guide on principles of sound.
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Amplification of sound. The sound cones amplify the sound made from the spring, creating wild and wacky sounds.
- Learn about sound waves, frequency and duration of sounds, as well as vibrations, refraction and rarefaction, Hz, amplitude and more!
- Experiment to determine what sounds will be heard and what causes it...How does the length of how far you stretch the spring affect the sound? Do different sounds travel farther than others?