Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles with this gizmo. Float one around the corner and scare the mail carrier. Directions and bubble solution recipe included. You can make bubbles as long as a bus! Create bubbles the likes of which you've never seen before! Just add water, dish soap, and baking powder to a bucket; close the fabric loop, dip it in, pull it up, open the loop and gently swing it sideways, and close to launch the bubble! Bubble wand is approximately 22.5" long with a diameter of 0.75".
What you'll get:
- One Amazing Bubble Thing.
- New and improved amazing bubble recipe and instructions.
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Use the amazing bubble thing to explore hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties.
- Discuss evaporation and the cause & effect on a bubbles life.
- Surface area - A bubble's round shape requires the least amount of energy to achieve thereby giving it the ability to last in the air. Bubbles can change shapes when they meet.
- Hypothesize and experiment by making you own bubble solution and determine what ingredients gives it the longest life. Bubble solutions can contain soap, detergent and for extra durability, glycerin.