Power this rocket with air pressure and water and watch it soar! Simple pump the water into the tank then press a button and stand back for liftoff. It's rocket science in its early stages and a great lesson on action - reaction. Simple to use and provides tons of fun at school or at home.
What you'll get:
- Missile (measure 5 & 1/2 inches)
- Water tank
- Water pump
- Booklet which includes rocketry facts, science and games!
(random assorted color)
Incredible Science Fun Learning Ideas:
- Learn bout the basic principles of rockets and missiles while demonstrating a lesson on action - reaction.
- Talk about force, motion, energy and inertia and what makes a real rocket launch.
- Potential and kinetic energy. Plot the points of most and least potential and kinetic energy points during the flight path.